Join Australia's #1 TV network
sales team and help us disrupt the market with innovation and creativity.
Channel 7 is Australia's leading
television network. Home of the biggest content brands including Home &
Away, My Kitchen Rules, House Rules and many others, Channel 7 also built unique
moments for the Olympics and the Australian Open. In 2017, 58 million minutes
were consumed on digital devices watching the Australian Open, demonstrating
the unique ability for Channel 7 to offer a true multi-platform experience.
Our digital and social ecosystem
is growing fast and so is our sales team. We are currently looking for a
passionate Digital Sales Manager to join our team in Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of Screens,
the Digital Sales Manager is responsible for representing Seven Network in
market and will work alongside the experienced Seven sales team in
multi-platform, cross media pitches. This role will also be responsible for new
business development across digital and social opportunities. Confident,
adaptable and personable, this person will be pivotal to the transformation of
To be successful for this role,
you will have:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or
- Minimum 4+ years of Digital Media Sales.
- Experience, agency or publisher side,
operating at a mid-senior level.
- Experience in selling digital video, mobile,
social, display as well as branded content and integrated / custom
executions. If you have ideas out of the box, that's even better.
- Build and maintain relationships with
- Experience in overseeing Campaign Managers to
ensure delivery of all revenue and campaign-related tasks such as
proposals, campaign reports etc.
- A solid understanding of industry standard reporting
and insights platforms, and different sorts of media buy: integrated
solutions, content, branding, video, social media.
- The patience to grow people around you and
share your digital knowledge with clients and colleagues.
- A "can do" attitude
Technical Skills & Abilities
- Be passionate about digital and have a
readiness to help with growth of new business.
- Be a confident and credible presenter to all
agency and client levels.
- Able to think creatively and deliver solutions
- Be able to leverage your relationships (junior
and senior) within agencies and clients to open new conversations and new
- Demonstrable experience and success in the
delivery of new business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment
to accuracy on all communication and presentations.
- Extremely organised and pragmatic.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel,
Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote
- Ability to foster strong ongoing and effective
working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both as part
of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to welcome change as a driver for
- Ability to monitor and take proactive action
to achieve revenue targets without prompting.