Pacific Magazines is currently seeking a Category Circulation Manager to join our Circulation team.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Head of Circulation, you will be responsible for the management of analysis and reporting to internal customers and external service providers for some of Australia's biggest magazine brands.
Your duties will include:
- Overall management of distribution and allocation strategies for your respective titles.
- Sales and supply forecasting and budget planning
- Direct lines of communication to Senior and Executive management
- Data analysis & information management across your brands and their competitive sets
- Working with internal stakeholders including Retail, Finance, Marketing, Editorial, Production and Subscriptions to ensure industry best practice.
- Demand planning efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong and creative analytical abilities.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Team player that can manage multiple tasks.
- High degree of accuracy and time management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Publisher Industry experience will be highly regarded
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is 'we build the brands people love' and we pride ourselves on being Australia's most innovative publisher across mass women's, men's, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.