Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print to publishing in moments across social, digital, apps and events.
Do you live and breathe all things luxury? You know your 2.55 from your Boy Bag? Does your passion lie in cross platform content-led solutions? If your answer is yes, then please read on.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen to join the Luxury Client Services team reporting to the Head of Beauty and Fashion.
As the Luxury Client Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving revenue for the category within your allocated territory
- Sales responsibility across Pacific's premium masthead portfolio (marie claire, InStyle, Men's Health, Woman's Health, Home Beautiful, Who) and their digital and social platforms.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders including clients and their agencies.
- Achieving set revenue targets for the magazine, digital and social platforms across your allocated territory.
- Producing high quality presentations and responses to briefs.Working closely with the brand, editorial and marketing teams to create and amplify bespoke responses to client briefs and opportunities.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the luxury market and be a category expert.
- Have existing senior contacts in agencies and direct clients.
- The ability to forecast and be comfortable with the budgeting process.
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Be a strategic thinker with experience in developing cross platform content-led solutions, that add value to the end consumer
- Have a strong track record of success in achieving targets.
- Enjoy working in an inclusive, collaborative environment which values team culture.
- Have Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position is best suited to candidates with a minimum of three to four years' sales experience within a media environment.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.