HEAD OF COMMERCIALISATION & CONTENT STRATEGY – NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Area:Seven West Media
Salary (FTE):non EBA
Work type:Full time
As the perfect candidate, you have a wealth of experience in digital sales and marketing, with a focus on revenue generation.
You will be very familiar with digital OTT landscape, primarily commercial operations, including but not limited to, OTT Pricing strategies, Digital Content Packaging and Merchandising, Content marketing, Data Management platforms (DMP), Customer/Data segmentation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Ad Operations, Digital Asset Management, Digital Rights Management (DRM) and/or interactive digital services and Content platforms (e.g. CMS). You have experience in content management across the digital content lifecycle - content creation through to distribution and monetisation.
Reporting to the Commercial Director – New Digital products, the objective of the role is to drive commercial growth via subscription and transaction for a comprehensive suite of OTT content and programming and support existing broadcast content strategies with complimentary customer offerings.
- Research and understand market trends and past content merchandising learning's to define expectations and best practices for our customer facing offerings and ensure offerings are market aligned and customer friendly
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and SWM digital content offerings and future programming.
- You will engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead monetisation efforts for customer facing products. Managing timelines and deliverables for business growth and monetisation proposals that include Owned & Operated content, as well as licensed studio and 3rd party content, including leading QA and solution reviews.
- Driving the content merchandising, digital sales and transaction process, you will:
- Take a leadership role in RFP's in relation to software and technology platform required to deliver commercial growth via subscription and transaction.
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Lead proposal and solution development for new transaction opportunities across SWM's content portfolio and our content partners.
- You will be hands on in development of transactional products including timeline and deliverable planning, process creation, operating & governance, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource on boarding.
- Bridge brand and technology across all channels including social and how it drives customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Generate ROI from content.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of and demonstrated thought leadership related to current and next generation OTT digital best practices.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to create and execute innovative and results-focused commercial. programs and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to "get stuff done;" execute quickly and with high-quality precision in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proven track record of delivering and exceeding business KPIs.
- A confident team player who has the ability to negotiate, multi-task and influence others.
- Knowledge of digital ecosystem, tools and vendors.
- Experience with Digital marketing platforms to drive traffic, sales and conversion outcomes.
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to revenue, program measurement and ROI.
- Strong leadership and creative thinking capabilities.
- Experience in working with digital lead management software and data lead audience segmentation and automation tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams, excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field; an MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in digital ecosystem including business-to-business, business-to-consumer.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend