DIGITAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS MANAGER (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Area:Seven West Media
Work type:Fixed term contract
The position's most critical duties and responsibilities include establishing architecture standards, framework, platforms & solutions for BI, Insights and Analytics to assist with achieving business strategy and drive commercial growth via awareness, advertising, subscription and transaction.
Working with the Director of Strategy and Insights, this role will be responsible to plan, develop and drive the implemention of information management and monetisation solutions to enhance the operational efficiency of the commercial arm of the business and its related activities, in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Define architecture standards, frameworks, platforms & solutions to support BI and generate insights for the purpose of cost savings, risk management, and continuous improvement of customer acquisition, experience and support;
- Align data and analytics programs and activities with overall SWM digital, revenue and marketing strategy;
- Collaboratively work with the Red Fusion on Big Data Analytics and Data Discovery to assist in creating insights on voluminous customer behaviour\usage data – including experience with cloud based platforms such as Amazon Redshift and alike;
- Initiate and work alongside existing stakeholders to establish a data lake build with AWS systems and alike.
- Implement commercial information management and monetisation strategy in support distribution and acquisition goals;
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to all information management systems and process across commercial and marketing operations related to data, analytics and monetisation;
- Implement and continuously improve initiatives that will drive brand awareness and demand for our world-class OTT products across a suite of digital marketing automation products and services.
- Align objectives and advocate across the local content, technology and customer teams as well as with the marketing and sales teams;
- Create analytics and insights dashboards for Revenue, Customer, Content, Acquisitions and Devices Usage Data;
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of and demonstrated practical experience in the OTT Video space with specific experience with information management and monetisation.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to create and execute innovative and results-focused commercial programs
- Ability to "get stuff done;" execute quickly and with high-quality precision in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A confident team player who has the ability to negotiate, multi-task and influence others.
- Knowledge of digital ecosystem, tools and vendors
- Experience with Digital marketing platforms to drive traffic, sales and conversion outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to revenue, program measurement and ROI
- Strong leadership and creative thinking capabilities
- Experience in working with digital lead management software and data lead audience segmentation and automation tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in digital ecosystem including OTT Video across business-to-business, business-to-consumer
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend