Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hard-working Sales Coordinator to join the best media sales team.
The Sales Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for a professional in administration and customer service to be part of a busy, high performing sales team, whilst anaging a positive work/life balance.
Based in our Head Office in Sydney and reporting to the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for undertaking various administrative and sales duties to support our wonderful team, and contributing to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of data entry and ongoing booking management
- Liaising with Internal and External clients / agencies
- Monitoring deliverables for Advertising schedules
- Preparation of campaign schedules in response to briefs
- Collating market information for external parties / presentations
- Using your attention to detail to ensure our clients campaigns run accurately and successfully
- Using and building upon your people skills to give our customers a great experience and build key relationships
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy working in an administrative and support Sales role
- Have previous administration and customer service experience, preferably in a sales related industry
- Possess high attention to detail
- A mature, professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Sales Bookings and Processes would be highly desirable
- Be part of a dynamic working environment where your experience will be appreciated
- Execute your attention to detail to ensure accuracy and customer service skills to give our clients a great experience
- Learn new skills in business development, customer service, negotiations, public speaking, keynote, digital media and more
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- Part-time / flexible working hours to be determined for the right candidate
If you want to work for the best and love your job, we would love to hear from you.
Seven is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.
Applications Close 24 March 2017.
Please apply via the link below.