DEVELOPER IN TEST
Area:Seven West Media
Salary (FTE):non EBA
Work type:Full time
As the Developer in Test, you will be responsible for the automated testing of a Web site that is being developed using leading edge technologies.
This will include:
- Working with BAs and Developers to understand requirements that must be tested
- Identification and documentation of test cases
- Implementation and execution of automated test scripts.
- Working with the Infrastructure team to ensure that CI and deploy gateways are properly tested.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will take ownership of the general goals assigned and drive them through to completion
- Is a good communicator
- Is quality driven
Experience and Qualifications Needed:
- Experience setting up test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience testing Web UI and RESTful Web Services.
- High proficiency with Enterprise Test and Defect Management Tools.
- Nodejs experience
- Proven ability in testing video players on multiple platforms
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certification.
- OOP Development Experience.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- VSTS (TFS) experience including Test Management plug in.
- Experience building test automation for Continuous IntegrationExperience with mocha and/or chai.
- Mobile Device Testing - preferably using Appium.
- Performance TestingSecurity Penetration Testing.
- Accessibility Testing.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend