Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
We have an exciting opportunity where we are looking for a motivated, passionate and energetic Sales Executive to join the best media sales team.
Our team is fast paced, positive, high performing and we love what we do. Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximising revenue and share, developing new business and assisting in the development of the sales business plan and strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure targets are being met
- Develop new business
- Continue to keep abreast of all developments in the marketplace
- Management of a Client/Agency portfolio
- Preparation and presentation of communications for both internal and external customers/clients
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team's effectiveness and performance
- Prepare and present reports to the Sales Department
- This role will also see you managing Sales Coordinator (s)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Formal Qualifications in Business or Marketing
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience in advertising or media agency experience will be highly regarded
- Previous experience managing a team is also highly desirable, but not essential
- Seven is a great place to gain experience in the media industry
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- You will learn new skills in business development, customer service, negotiations, presentation skills, keynote, TV and digital media and more
- Work hard as part of a high performance team that also likes to have fun and celebrate the wins
- You will use skills learned on the job to progress your career across many different departments within Seven West Media
- We will offer you not only a fun and supportive working environment but also our commitment to your professional and personal growth.
Please apply via the link below.
Seven is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.