CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Salary (FTE):non EBA
Work type:Full time
Pacific Magazines, one of Australia's most innovative audience companies, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Client Services Manager to join our sales team.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; New Idea, Better Homes and Gardens, Women's Health, Home Beautiful and WHO.
Based in Docklands and reporting to the Group Client Services Director, you will primarily responsible for driving all client, agency and partner engagement for your territory to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets through service excellence, customer ROI and retention.
As Client Services Manager you will:
- Manage all day to day aspects of your territory including client and agency relationships, responses to briefs, and proactive business development initiatives
- Contribute to Pacific's transformation from a print to digitally led multiplatform business
- Work with Client Services Director to develop business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms
- Act as key point of contact for client and agency staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven outstanding sales skills in a media sales environment
- Exceptional client services skills
- Existing relationships and reputability in market
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities
- A desire to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and retention
- A passion for solving client business problems with creativity and flair
If you're ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country's most progressive organisations, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close Friday, 5 May 2017.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend