Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print, to publishing in moments across print, social, digital, apps and events.
We're on the hunt for an experienced sales analyst to join a fast paced media sales team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Commercial Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
- Collection, analysis, evaluation and reporting of advertising revenue data in order to increase sales performance and productivity
- Evaluation of sales performance in light of sales goals and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Collection and analysis of trends and data providing key insights and recommendations
- Coordination and support of sales forecasting, pipeline management and business planning
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis at territory, customer, product and platform level
- Leading the sales incentive compensation administration in accordance with incentive program policies and procedures
- Provide support to projects and other requests issued by commercial leadership team
- Be pro-active in the identification, qualification and implementation of process improvement opportunities in the business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience working in a sales and/or media environment
- Strong and creative analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to interpret, manipulate and visualise complex data
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as microstrategy would be viewed favourably
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate and think innovatively to deliver outcomes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
This is an exciting, critical role in our business that will suit someone with an analytical mindset and the drive to succeed. If you are ready for the opportunity to work in a fast paced multiplatform media environment apply now via the link below:
Visit Seven West Media's corporate website: http://sevenwestmedia.com.au/careers to apply online.
Applications close Tuesday 2nd May, 2017.
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is 'we build the brands people love' and we pride ourselves on being Australia's most innovative publisher across mass women's, men's, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.