Pacific Magazines is looking for a Social Media and Solutions Coordinator to join their Commercial department.
Based in Eveleigh, we are seeking a self-motivated and highly organised team player who is passionate about content, media and strategy. You will have great people skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You will be providing a high level of service and assistance to both the social media team and the advertising solutions team. This will require attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating various elements of campaign proposals
- Reconciling vendor invoices
- Regular social media tracking and reporting
- Assisting with implementation and post campaign reporting
- Assisting with creating and updating PowerPoint-based collateral
- Creating advertising schedules for our clients
- Managing internal newsletters from the social and solutions team
- Responding to stakeholder queries
- Providing general administrative support to the social and solutions team
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately whilst meeting deadlines
- Organisational and time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Genuine interest in social media and advertising solutions
You will also possess a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic. A degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar is highly desirable. If you have a passion for all things digital, with a drive to succeed and you can have fun while doing it, then we want to hear from you. This is a truly unique opportunity to start your career, working within a fast-paced media environment.
Visit SWM's corporate website to apply online: http://sevenwestmedia.com.au/careers
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is 'we build the brands people love' and we pride ourselves on being Australia's most innovative publisher across mass women's, men's, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Applications close 28 April 2017.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce, and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate.
Be part of our journey.