Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in weeks with print to publishing in moments across social, digital, apps and events.
If being part of this transformation and an integral part of a strategy and solutions team on two of Australia’s largest brands is of interest, then keep reading.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Brand Manager to join the team working on Pacific flagship brand New Idea.
Based in Eveleigh, and reporting to the Head of Youth and Entertainment, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying business opportunities across categories and audiences, and developing strategies around these to support the sales teams.
- Producing market ready sales opportunities and collateral including complete sales opportunity proposals, flyers, sponsorship calendars and proactive opportunities.
- Working closely with the editorial, marketing and internal client teams to create and amplify bespoke responses to client briefs and opportunities.
- Collaborating with the sales and strategy teams to build best-in-market solutions across platforms in response to client briefs.
- Educating the sales teams on your brands and upcoming commercial opportunities.
- Achieving set revenue targets for the magazine, digital and social platforms.
- Providing the internal stakeholders with advice, direction and support in maximising the commercial potential of New Idea.
The person we are looking for will:
- Be a strategic thinker with experience in developing innovative digital and print media solutions.
- Have a strong track record of success in an integrated media environment.
- Have the ability to identify market trends and create new opportunities.
- Be a natural collaborator, who operates in a strategic, inclusive and creative manner.
- Demonstrate strong, stakeholder management skills.
- Enjoy working in an inclusive, collaborative environment which values team culture.
This position is best suited to candidates with demonstrated experience within a media environment. It would be perfect for someone who has worked in a brand team at a media publisher, an account manager at a publisher/agency, or a marketer with experience managing integrated partnerships.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close Friday, April 26th 2017
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.