Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation's most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our Research department for a Research Co-ordinator based in Pyrmont.
Key position responsibilities include:
- Maintaining program ratings log schedules across Seven, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix
- Assisting with audience insights for internal departments
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders locally and nationally
- Preparing and creating media information
- Track and maintain department operational software requirements
- Assist with presentations and newsletters for internal and external clients
- Providing administrative support for the Research & Insights team including but not limited to updating weekly reports, invoicing and expenses, responding to briefs where required etc.
Relevant qualifications or experience in a research position within the media/communications industry, and a keen interest in research will be highly regarded.
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of TAM software (such as Arianna, eTAM) are desirable. Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar are also preferred.
You will also be an analytical thinker with an eye for detail, have clear and concise communication skills and be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision, whilst meeting strict deadlines.
To apply for this position, please visit the below link.
Applications close 5 May 2017