Sales Systems Specialist
Job no: REC-6352
Work type: Full time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Seven, Australia’s leading television network, has an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Systems Specialist
, to join our team. Based in Sydney and reporting to the Network Trading Manager, the Network Trade Executive is primarily responsible for facilitating and maintaining the sales software systems in conjunction with the Network Trading Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis and review of specification requirements for Sales software projects as required
- Testing of software functionality and reporting to managers on progress of projects and testing
- Managing insights team and supporting the team with Sales software related queries
- Testing of system upgrades and keeping abreast of future enhancements required
- Responding to system trading queries from both sales & agency users
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience and in-depth understanding of the media buying/selling process & trading systems
- Have demonstrable experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television
- Proven ability as a persuasive and considerate communicator
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Knowledge of IBMS system, third party software and the SMD buying & planning systems is well regarded
- Formal Qualifications in Business, Information technology, E-Commerce and/or Marketing is also well regarded
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- You will continue to develop skills in business development, customer service, negotiations, presentation skills, keynote, TV and digital media and more
- You will use skills learned on the job to progress your career across many different departments within Seven West Media
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a hard-working winning team in a fun and supportive environment.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Applications close Sunday, 31 December 2017.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific
Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations. Be part of our journey.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au