IT Service Desk Analyst
Job no: REC-6392
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
A vacancy exists for an IT Service Desk Analyst within the IT Department at our Sydney office based in Pyrmont. This position is primarily responsible for maintenance and support of all desktop computers, system servers and applications at the Pyrmont office.
The key responsibilities include:
· Logging all incidents and requests, and collecting the required information through an effective customer conversation
· Assessing, triaging, researching, and resolving basic incidents and requests regarding the use of IT services
· Escalating incidents or requests beyond the scope of Level 1 Support to Level 2 provider groups in a timeline manner
· Creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution and promptly communicating progress
· Providing a single point of contact for the customer to ensure the entire customer experience is satisfactory
· Following up with other service provider groups involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled and customer communication is complete
· Documenting resolutions and update knowledge bases
· Growing general knowledge of current systems, increasing the ability to resolve requests on first call
To be successful in this position you will have solid experience working on an IT Service Desk utilising ITIL processes to support Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365 and SharePoint. You must have a strong customer service ethic, exceptional verbal and written communication skills (including an excellent telephone manner), a high level of initiative, problem solving and organisational ability, and the ability to identify the root cause of problems and trends. You should also be able to demonstrate a proven commitment to personal improvement outside the work environment, and the ability to embrace change and proactively seek continuous improvement.
ITIL certification, relevant Microsoft qualifications, Customer Service qualifications or experience in a media agency or broadcast environment will all be highly regarded.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate wishing to join a dynamic team, working with the latest technology, within a fast paced media environment.
This role also involves being rostered to start early or late (to cover our operating hours of 6am to 10pm Monday to Friday AEST), as well as providing after-hours support as part of an on-call rotation.
Applications close Tuesday, 27 March 2018.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au