- Permanent Full Time
- Based at Eveleigh
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation's most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
A vacancy exists in the finance department for an Expense Management Administrator, based in Eveleigh. The Expense Management Administrator is responsible for the overall administration of SWM corporate credit cards, managing the day-to-day operation in regards to the expense management system, including staff out of pocket expenditure and assisting in the strategic development of this function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration of SWM Corporate Credit Cards
- Ensure Credit Card and Cash transactions are processed on a timely manner
- Act as the Expense Management System (EMS) specialist for the group
- Control spend restrictions assigned to employees
- Ensure any spend is within corporate guidelines
- Monthly and ad-hoc expense processing, reconciliations and management reporting
- Manage training sessions for the EMS across the group
- Assist in the project to upgrade and any additional roll out of the EMS
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge of expense management function acquired in a medium to large organisation
- Proven history in process driven environment and roles
- Taxation knowledge including FBT and GST
- Medium to advanced computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Please apply using the link below.
Applications close 28 February 2018.