PRINT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Pacific Magazines, Australia’s fastest growing multi-platform publisher and part of Australia’s biggest audience network, Seven West Media, is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our Print Operations team.
This is an excellent opportunity to attain valuable skills, experience and knowledge to develop your career.
As a Print Operations Coordinator you’ll work across our portfolio of market-leading brands, using digital print publishing systems, and work closely with campaign implementation teams on our fast-growing digital and social media platforms.
Based in Eveleigh, and reporting to the Print Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Managing commercial content to strict deadlines, to ensure client display advertising and integrated content is implemented accurately and on time.
· Building positive and productive relationships with clients, agencies and internal stakeholders including editorial, creative and production teams, client services executives and editors.
The person we are looking for will:
* Thrive in a dynamic team environment
* Enjoy working to strict deadlines
* Have excellent communication & negotiation skills
* Pay high attention to detail
* Have good knowledge of MS Office, and ability to learn proprietary digital publishing systems and processes quickly and accurately
Knowledge of digital print production & content delivery, sales bookings and relevant processes will be highly regarded.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close 20/2/2017
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of Seven West Media, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.