Pacific Magazines, one of Australia's most innovative audience companies, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Group Client Services Manager to join our sales team.
This is a unique opportunity to work across our diverse portfolio of brands including many of Australia's favourites; New Idea, Better Homes and Gardens, Marie Claire, Women's Health, Home Beautiful and WHO.
Based in Docklands, Melbourne and reporting to the Group Client Services Director, you will be primarily responsible for developing and delivering sales initiatives that focus on client service excellence, retention and building strong long-term partnerships to deliver increased revenue, market share and new opportunities for Pacific Magazines.
As Group Client Services Manager you will:
- Work with Client Services Manager and Group Client Services Director to develop business plans that achieve and exceed sales targets, across all platforms.
- Contribute to Pacific's transformation from a print to digitally led multiplatform business.
- Day to day management of all aspects of your team’s territories including client and agency relationships, response to briefs, and proactive business development initiatives.
- Act as key point of contact for client and agency staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven outstanding sales skills in a media sales environment.
- Exceptional client services skills.
- Existing relationships and reputability in market.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to convert your deep understanding of current and future consumer and market trends into revenue opportunities.
- A desire to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- A passion for solving client business problems with creativity and flair.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, please apply now via the link below:
Applications close 7 March 2018
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.