Job no: REC-6435
Work type: Full time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Our team is fast paced, positive, high performing and we love what we do. Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximising revenue and share, developing new business and assisting in the development of the sales business plan and strategies.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Maintain and grow an existing customer portfolio and revenue base[DD1]
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven brand
- Prepare and present reports to the Sales Department
- Have a solid understanding of the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
- Coach sales support staff
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television
- Be able to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Proven problem solving skills
- High level of accountability
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of media tools including eTAM, TV Map, ADEX is preferable
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- You will continue to develop skills in business development, customer service, negotiations, presentation skills, keynote, TV and digital media and more
- You will use skills learned on the job to progress your career across many different departments within Seven West Media
- You will be an integral part of a high performing sales team
If this sound like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via the link provided.
Applications close Friday, 23 February 2018.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations. Be part of our journey.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au