We are looking for a relief merchandiser to join our Sydney team to cover for sick and holiday leave shifts and to assist us in busy periods. This role combines a visual merchandising position with relationship building and a keen eye for detail, and you will be working across various well-known brands.
Impact Marketing & Merchandising is a division of Seven West Media and has a national merchandising team that is Australia wide with our Head Office based in Sydney. Working with various leading Print Media brands and new products, Impact is widely known for its leading market service with our entire team playing a part in ensuring that our business is strong and successful.
About The Role:
Our merchandisers are responsible for implementing the visual merchandising strategy across a range of retail outlets within our Sydney area.
The role also involves being hands on with a creative mind to assist in executing promotions and merchandising throughout the year as required, and travel throughout your area. Following market trends, competitor awareness and client requests is key in ensuring your work is the best of the best!
- Experience within a retail environment.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Strong customer service and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Computer literate (the use of a mobile device in this role is essential).
- Ability to manage time effectively and attention to detail.
- Must be available to work Monday/Thursday as and when required.
- Have your own vehicle and current driver’s license (essential).
What you will gain from us:
- A rewarding challenge
- Excellent pay rates
- The tools and training you need to be the best of the best!
Previous merchandising is not essential, however strongly recommended.
For interested candidates, apply via the link provided.