Job no: REC-6479
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation's most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Promotions Executive to work as part of our Brisbane Marketing team.
The role is responsible for promoting the Seven Network and its programs through the production of promos, competitions, idents, community service announcements as well as social content. Key responsibilities include:
- Independently conceptualise, develop, coordinate, plan, design, shoot, edit and post produce new engaging short form content for on air and online
- Highly knowledgeable in broadcasting, on-air promo production, the digital media environment and the operation of commercial News gathering
- Highly creative, able to think out of the box with good understanding in engaging viewers and problem solving
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for graphic design, motion graphics and animation
- Able to write strong punchy copy for promos that range in duration from 10 seconds – 60 seconds
- Excellent editor with a broad and detailed knowledge in pacey story telling that can create gripping and engaging content through pictures, graphics, words, music and effects
- Skilled understanding of media management: managing ingesting and exporting from a variety of different sources as well as a variety of different file types and codecs
- Strong background in videography, particularly DSLR video cameras, wireless audio as well as basic 3-point lighting
- Able to direct and produce production and post production with a small crew for the most desirable outcome
- Basic understanding of audio mixing
- The role offers huge variety in the scope of projects and demands high speed in production
- Manage time efficiently, see through multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
The successful candidate must have a skilled, clear understanding of the different applications used and have advanced level knowledge of:
- Adobe® Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop CC, After Effects CC)
The successful candidate must have a basic understanding of:
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Encore
- Sorenson Squeeze
- AVID Pro Tools
It is desirable for the successful candidate to understand the below, but is not necessary:
- Hightail and WeTransfer
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience with a creative agency, production house, or television station. Have evidence of working knowledge via a showreel or examples/samples of work. An overall love for TV is a must. Previous experience in a media company will be highly desirable.
Please apply using the link below.
Applications close 23 March 2018.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au