Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Service Desk Team Lead who is passionate about technology and improving customer service to join our IT Team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure, this role is focussed on leading the Service Desk Team which is the first point of contact for IT.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinate and manage service desk team resources.
- Create and maintain a catalogue of services.
- Prioritise the service Support focus on meeting business requirements.
- Ensure that both reactive and proactive functions are in place to manage service levels.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures in alignment with ITIL practices and PMO governance standards.
- Make recommendations for the continuous improvement of the technology platform to enhance user satisfaction and reduce cost.
- Issue communications to the business for changes, major incidents and upcoming IT related events and improvements.
- Resolve incident service requests and other end user problems in a timely and effective way.
- Include service management functions to identify, assign, diagnose, track and resolve incidents, problems and services requests within the SLA.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and provide regular review for effectiveness, policy compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure that service delivery is monitored and all relevant information is recorded and analysed.
- Provide reports on Service Desk activity, compliance and service levels to management.
- Selects, trains, motivates and develops team members to ensure a continued improvement in performance and to maintain good morale.
- Manage procurement and tracking of end user devices including; desktops, laptops, cell phones, other mobile devices, and SIM cards.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of connectivity, cabling infrastructure and installation/configuration of desktop computers, IP telephony and printers.
- Provide shift-roster and afterhours support as and when required.
- Travel to site to provide support as required.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Must have excellent technical knowledge in Windows Server 2012, MS Office (including Office 365), MS Exchange, Active Directory, MS Windows 10, MS SCCM and MS SharePoint Administration.
- Strong competence in networking concepts and technologies (including Cisco).
- Familiarity with Apple Mac Support desirable.
- Strong competency in administration of Service Desk solutions and issue resolution workflows.
- Strong experience in managing corporate IT Support at all levels.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading a small team of technical personnel.
- Strong communication and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Ability to display customer empathy.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym, is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3162.
Apply now via the link below.