Job no: 6501
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, Yahoo!7 as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper and The West Australian.
Based in Sydney, your role will be to support the payroll team establish best practice processes whilst implementing & embedding improvements from various projects planned throughout the year.
- Assist with preparations for business projects over the next 9 months.
- Establish BAU processes following the go live of these projects.
- Working closely with Payroll Manager to update existing procedure documents, checklists and reference sheets following system changes and process improvements.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in establishing and implementing a solid integrity checking process including relevant reporting.
- Process monthly payroll tax reconciliations and submissions.
- Process monthly superannuation contribution reconciliations and payments.
- Maintain the returned superannuation processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated involvement in a variety of payroll projects including system implementations and enhancements and process changes
- Working knowledge of current payroll legislation, including payroll tax & super
- Solid payroll processing experience at a senior level in a number of complex organisations.
- Experience creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Quality Assurance processes.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain effective payroll processes and procedures.
- Ability to build positive relationships.
- Assertiveness and ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Experience in working with Preceda.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend