Programmatic Demand Manager
• 12-month parental leave cover with the opportunity to become permanent
Want to join a transforming business where you will have the opportunity to have an impact from early on?
Pacific Magazines, one of Australia's most innovative audience companies, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Programmatic Demand Manager to join the team on a parental leave cover with the opportunity to become permanent.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving maximum programmatic advertising revenue for Pacific by forging key relationships with ATDs, media agencies, direct brands, platforms and Pacific internal teams, with a keen focus on monetising display and video via PG, PMP and OA.
Key responsibilities and functions:
• Growing profitable relationships with large agency trading desks, advertisers, platform technologies and network partners, to drive national programmatic revenue.
• Evangelising Pacific Programmatic, internally and externally, to deliver new capability updates and uncover programmatic opportunities in market.
• Managing negotiations and successfully close new business opportunities, with a focus on increasing deal sizes and yield.
• Internal training updates, communication and training across business.
• Ongoing management of rich media and platform partners.
• Collaborating with other teams to address gaps or challenges preventing delivery success.
Who are you?
• Digital media experience with 3-5+ years within programmatic sales or campaign management.
• A strong network of relationships with key media agency and ATD decision makers, with exceptional customer relation skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, for communication with external and internal clients.
• Expert level understanding of deal IDs, real time bidding, programmatic buying platforms, ad servers, audience buying and rich media vendors, preferably with hands on SSP or platform experience.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues.
• Understanding of technical parlance to work with multiple stakeholders in the business.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and growing media company.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close 16 June 2018.
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of Seven West Media, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.