Operations and System Coordinator
Impact Merchandising, a market leader in merchandising in print media and part of Pacific Magazines and the Seven West Group, is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Operations and System Coordinator to join the team.
In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager and be responsible for data validation and analysis, administrative and reporting duties as well as merchandiser territory and route planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your analytical thinking whilst gaining valuable experience with operational systems, leading towards a career in Salesforce or Operations Management.
Key responsibilities and functions:
- Plan our merchandisers’ weekly calls.
- Provide detailed analysis of merchandisers’ Cost to Serve and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Maintain accurate records of the delivery of coverage, as well as looking for gaps and duplication in the coverage.
- Redefine and streamline processes as required.
- Provide general support and information as required.
- System administration and data management.
- Manage various Impact projects covering technical and process orientated initiatives.
Who are you?
This role requires the successful candidate to use their analytical skills, to deliver insights for both the business and its clients. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential, whilst juggling multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
You will also need:
- Advanced Excel skills as well as Microsoft Office Suite proficiency;
- Strong and creative analytical skills;
- A commitment to accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- A high level of written and verbal communication;
- Experience with Salesforce and or Territory and Route Planning Software is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications and /or experience in the publishing industry would be highly regarded.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close 6 May 201 - but don't hesitate, we'll be reviewing applications as they come in!
Impact Merchandising is a division of Pacific Magazines, part of the Seven West Media group. We offer a range of merchandising services to our clients, which include some of Australia’s leading magazine publishers.
Our Head Office team provides dedicated account management, whilst working closely with our national merchandising force to ensure that our client’s retail strategies are implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of Seven West Media, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.