Marketing Executive - Creative & Production
Job no: 973116
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation's most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive - Creative & Production to work as part of our Marketing team based in Pyrmont.
The role’s main responsibilities are to develop and implement marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Network marketing plan; this includes media, sponsorships and promotions across the Seven brands.
If you are a creative marketer with studio or agency experience this is the perfect role. You will join a dynamic, hands-on team working on the best brands in Television and Digital media.
The key responsibilities will include:
· Working with internal creative teams to brief and develop leading edge marketing campaigns and then deliver the assets required by the Network Marketing team
· Manage the operational workflow within the department to ensure all disciplines drive a complimentary marketing objective and message
· Manage the production process for all media materials, including scripts, scheduling, trafficking and distribution across any promotional or marketing material, including TV, radio, digital or other
· Engage with all state marketing teams to ensure consistency, always encouraging cross market collaboration
· Provide input into all marketing activities to support Seven brands
· Brief and execute required marketing shoots, including photographers, videographers, props, studios, and the coordination of talent and their management.
· Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
The successful candidate will have considerable experience in a consumer marketing role, great writing skills (pre. Copywriting experience), proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Adobe products and media specs and files; excellent attention to detail and proven ability to execute plans and manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
Please apply using the link below.
Applications close 20 April 2018.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au