Job no: REC-6539
Work type: Full time
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
Seven, Australia’s leading television network, has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, hard-working Partnerships Executive, to join our team. Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Partnerships Manager, the Partnerships Executive is primarily responsible for the formulation and implementation of Seven’s Sponsorship strategies and communications that augments and supports the sales team to meet Network revenue goals and market share and that enhance the Seven brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation & presentation of Partnership opportunities for both internal and external customers/clients within a set and specific portfolio
- Weekly reporting to the Melbourne Partnerships Manager and wider Sales department
- Keeping abreast of market trends and conditions
- Assist in the development and sales of Sponsorship Strategies per program
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the costs of integrated campaigns
- Ensure adherence to costs budgets
- Present final budgets and proposal details to clients and associated parties
- Be responsible for the effective management of project budgets and meeting deadlines
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability as a persuasive and considerate communicator
- Previous sales/marketing/ advertising experience is well regarded
- Previous Media Channel Planning experience is essential
- In-depth understanding of the marketing process is well regarded
- Formal Qualifications in Business, Management or Marketing, is well regarded.
- Computer Skills to an intermediate level – Microsoft Office IT packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Mac Book Pro Keynote
- You will contribute to driving outcomes that make a difference to the success of our business
- You will continue to develop skills in sales training, customer service, negotiations, presentation skills, keynote, TV and digital media and more
- You will use skills learned on the job to progress your career across many different departments within Seven West Media
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a hard-working winning team in a fun and supportive environment.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below.
Applications close Wednesday 2 May 2018.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations. Be part of our journey.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au