Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer interested in APIs, architecture, integration and ops to join the Digital Product and Technology team at WA News.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Development Manager, this role is focused on delivering features and value primarily for our client facing news sites and the internal editorial tooling to support them. You will work with a team of highly talented developers, designers, testers and product to develop technically robust and effective solutions.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Participation in the teams evolution in practice and process for delivery of code into production
- Work with product leadership to ensure work is delivered to high standards and meets the needs of the business
- Perform code reviews with fellow team members, and work with them to ensure the team succeeds as well as individuals
- Contribute to discussions about how work should be implemented
To be successful in this position you will:
- Demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of technologies you have worked with previously
- Have experience with API development
- Have integrated with external platforms and services
If you love software development, have always strived to do better and never stopped learning we want to hear from you.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 10th May 2018
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3162.
Apply now via the link below.