- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Are you a systems oriented person who can deliver results within set timeframes?
- This is a fulltime role working Tuesday to Saturday
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
The West Australian has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Processing Administrator who is passionate about always delivering accurate and on-time information to join our Circulation team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Supply Team Leader this role is focused executing a predefined set of processes within our circulation system to publish our newspapers. While you will be part of a supportive and dedicated team, you will also be required to work autonomously on a Saturday.
This systems focused administrative role is responsible for maintaining supply quantities, trucking routes and working to a strict publishing schedule for 24 print publications, as well as communicating with the distribution network. The working days for this position are Tuesday to Saturday
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform daily system processes from start to finish ensuring outputs are accurate and on time.
- Process future supply changes and historic adjustments in the circulation system.
- Process returns from retailers and distributors.
- Assist in data entry for circulation system changes when required.
- Maintain and adjust various spread sheets.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with distributors and retailers regarding supply related queries.
- Assist in the investigation of any invoice, account and setup related queries.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- The ability to master system processes quickly and confidently.
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organisation skills.
- The ability to be flexible and enjoy being part of a team working towards a common goal.
- Exposure to maintaining records, databases, registers etc. will be held in high regarded.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 25 May 2018, however at our discretion we may close the recruitment process earlier.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3457.
Apply now via the link below.