Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
The West Australian has an exciting opportunity for highly motivated Sales Executives who are passionate about Media to join our Real Estate and Motoring Sales team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Head of Sales – Real Estate, New Homes, Motors & Travel, these roles are responsible for increasing market share and meeting revenue targets within a designated territory, focusing on the Real Estate and Motoring markets.
The key responsibilities include:
- Adopt a cross functional sales approach selling into all Seven West Media platforms and products.
- Provide strategic direction to Bluechip clients
- Demonstrate research abilities with the ability to analyse and translate data
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Drive revenue opportunities through new business
- Grow client spend across existing accounts
- Produce high quality presentations and responses to briefs working closely with other areas of the business
To be successful you will:
- Have demonstrated some experience working in a sales environment
- Have the ability to manage client feedback and complaints and quickly resolve issues
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Be a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex issues
- Digital sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience with a CRM system/program
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym, is available for the right candidates. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3462.
Apply now via the link below.