Red Integration Strategist/Manager
Job no: 973221
Work type: Full time
- Join Seven, one of Australia’s leading integrated media companies
- Are you looking for a supportive and dynamic team culture?
- Do you have a passion for media and collaboration?
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s leading integrated media companies, with a market-leading presence in broadcast television, magazine and newspaper publishing and online. The company is the home of many of Australia’s best performing media businesses – Seven, 7TWO and 7mate, 7flix, Pacific Magazines, The West Australian, and Yahoo!7, and the biggest content brands including My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, Home and Away, the Australian Football League and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented media professional to join a high performing and passionate team at Seven in the Docklands, Melbourne.
RED is the creative content and integration team that develop and manage cross-platform advertising solutions for Seven West Media clients.
Reporting to the Group Manager, RED, the role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of agency clients. You will work in collaboration with the Sales and Creative teams to lead cross platform brief responses for the group, developing the strategies, campaign ideas and media plans for your clients.
We need a clear communicator and a fresh thinker. Someone who keeps an eye on media news and market trends and is actively looking for innovative ways to solve our clients’ business challenges. This role would suit you if you’re committed to building strong relationships with others – both colleagues and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to client briefs – ensuring the working group understand the brief requirements, uncovering consumer, market and key insights and developing the response strategy
- Presenting proposals to clients and associated parties
- Identifying and developing new market offerings and initiatives that are strongly anchored to consumer/market research
- Working with the RED Group Manager to maximise revenue potential and achieve SWM revenue targets
- Monitor the performance of your agency portfolio and developing plans to achieve revenue targets
- Actively engaging the market – managing external relationships and driving proactivity for your agency portfolio
Attributes necessary to the role:
A passion for media is essential. You will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a Media Sales or a Brand Integration/Marketing team.
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- High levels of written/verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Keynote skills desired
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
If you’re willing to roll your sleeves up and learn fast, then please apply to be a part of our dynamic team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au