Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated System Administrator to join the Technology Team.
Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Infrastructure Operations Team Lead, this role is focused on providing Infrastructure Support services to the SWM WA Business units.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Support for Infrastructure systems (including Active Directory, File and Print, SCCM, SCOM)
- Maintain existing Desktop and Server standard operating environment (SOE)
- Implement new and improve existing systems to enhance business processes
- Ensure integrity, reliability and availability of Infrastructure systems
- Provide peer support for other staff in the IT Department
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technology and best practice security
- Provide shift-roster and afterhours support as and when required
- Travel to remote sites to provide support as required
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Familiarity with ITIL Foundation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Support of an Enterprise environment
- Excellent technical knowledge in Microsoft technologies - Windows Server, Exchange/Office365 Hybrid, Active Directory, Windows 10, SCCM and SCOM
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good time management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Good working knowledge of VMWare
- Broad networking/IP Telephony skills
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym, is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3162.
Apply now via the link below.