Expense Management Officer
Job no: REC-6664
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation's most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
A vacancy exists in the shared services department for an Expense Management Officer, based in Eveleigh. The Expense Management Officer is responsible in assisting with the overall administration of SWM corporate credit cards sitting within the Accounts Payable team. The day-to-day operation in regards to the expense management system, including staff out of pocket expenditure and assisting in the strategic development of this function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with administration of SWM Corporate Credit Cards
- Ensure Credit Card and Cash transactions are processed on a timely manner
- Control spend restrictions assigned to employees
- Ensure any spend is within corporate guidelines
- Assist in the project to upgrade and any additional roll out of the EMS
- Set up and update Vendor accounts
- Supplier Invoice processing where required
- Ad hoc work
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge of expense management function acquired
- Proven history in process driven environment and roles
- General taxation knowledge including FBT and GST
- Intermediate computer skills for excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Please apply using the link below.
Applications close 22nd June 2018.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au