Job no: 973272
Work type: Full time
We are a passionate team of digital professionals working towards building a world class OTT platform for Seven Network Operations Limited (SNOL) called 7plus.
We constantly strive to find new ways to deliver engagement and value through powerful story telling on all Channel Seven’s screens and devices.
Our team comprises of all facets you’d expect to see in a rock star digital team. You will be working with Product, Design, Technology specialists, QA teams and more to maximise the value of our content and IP.
We are looking for a Scrum Master Manager to help us deliver 7plus across devices. Experience in either connected or IPTV is highly desirable.
We are seeking Technical Project Manager to work both on-site and remotely on one of the coolest projects in Australia
You will be a strong agile professional having worked in large scale SDLC environments. Coming from a development or systems integration/implementation background you thrive at understanding the details of complex environments.
You are agile trained advocate who owns the delivery of select OTT products for SNOL. Working with the Product Owner, Team (consisting of development and test resources), Programme Manager, DevOps and other internal / external you will be delivering some of the most exciting projects in Australia.
The role will encompass championing Agile product delivery, improving the adoption and implementation of processes and engagement within teams and throughout the company. We are looking for an enthusiastic technology diplomat who leads by example.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Scrum Master Certification.
- 2+ years playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles and practices.
- Good skills and knowledge in leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Television or OTT TV product business.
- Solid understanding of digital media, social platforms, IPTV and OTT business models.
- Experience supporting medium-to-large, strategic digital solutions.
- Experience in software product development, delivering on agreed commitments using matrix team management.
- Applicable knowledge of the tools and technologies used by the team e.g. Slack, Visual Studio online, Basecamp, native apps, web technologies etc.
- Excellent communication, mentoring and organisational skills.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au