Pacific Magazines, a subsidiary of Seven West Media, is Australia’s most innovative and exciting publisher with a portfolio of popular brands across Beauty, Fashion, Health, Entertainment and Home categories (including New Idea, marie claire, Home Beautiful Better Homes & Gardens, InStyle and That’s Life!). We are currently looking for a part-time Competitions and Compliance Advisor to ensure all Pacific Magazines competitions are legally compliant.
This is an excellent part-time opportunity for a legal graduate, mature law student or parent returning to the workforce to work part time in a fun, fast paced, media organisation.
As Competitions and Compliance Advisor you will:
- Assist in the preparation and approval of terms and conditions for all competitions and promotions using existing templates and / or drafting new guidelines
- Review and approve competitions related marketing material (including print, digital, TV etc)
- Submit and track all permit applications to the state lottery departments
- Monitor and ensure competition process is adhered to.
- Reviewing contracts (supplier agreements, privacy documents etc) and advising key stakeholders of legal updates or changes, where required
- Liaise with in-house legal counsel as necessary
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Law (or similar) or experience working in a compliance role;
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- A professional attitude and experience managing and supervising others.
Must be available to work 20-25 hours per week, primarily during standard work hours.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close 14 June 2018.
At Pacific Magazines, our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of Seven West Media, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.