TV, Print, Digital, Radio – all under one roof!
Seven West Media, WA’s largest media business is growing its dynamic, innovative team here in Perth. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about our ever-changing media industry, and want to be part of a high performing business environment, then we want to talk to you.
Exciting opportunities exists for highly motivated Business Development Executives who are passionate about Media to join the SWM WA Sales team. These role are responsible for increasing market share and exceeding revenue targets across the TV, Print and Digital media platforms and Australia’s large Media Buying Agencies.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Adopt a cross functional sales approach selling into all Seven West Media WA platforms and products
- Drive new revenue opportunities and grow client spend across existing accounts
- Seek out a deep understanding of client's needs
- Research, analyse and translate sales and product data to create targeted sales strategies suited to the client’s needs
- Produce high quality sales proposal and present them effectively to clients
- Form trusted relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and constructive feedback to increase revenue for cross-functional teams
- Flawlessly manage multiple projects, simultaneously and assist with the creation, management and execution of daily deliverables
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Consistently have achieved performance and budget sales targets
- Have a strong understanding and passion for the current media landscape in WA and across Australia
- Have excellent strategic, analytical and problem solving skills and strong written and verbal communication
- Display a high level of presentation skills and be positive and confidence among interdepartmental teams
- Be ambitious and proactive in contributing great ideas to projects across the sales floor
- Media and Digital sales experience would be advantageous
- Experience with a CRM system/program
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym and onsite parking, is available for the right candidate. If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers, digital assets TheWest.com.au and PerthNow.com.au and Redwave Media radio stations.