Commercial Social Media Specialist - Channel 7
Job no: 973412
Work type: Full time
JOIN ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S FASTEST GROWING DIGITAL PUBLISHERS AND ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER IN THE FIELD OF STREAMING VIDEO & SOCIAL CONTENT.
At the Seven Network, our Digital team is growing fast. Enjoy the hustle of a startup and the support of Australia’s leading multi platform media business, comprising Seven Network, Pacific Magazines, Yahoo!7 and Western Australia Newspapers
Our success is built on great talent… Join our smart, driven and brilliant team of digital sales & content professionals to help execute our vision for Total Video through Premium Sport, News & Entertainment across OTT, social and broadcast.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Social Media Strategist, this role will be responsible for identifying, building and implementing world-class social media campaigns and solutions for our clients.
The responsibilities include:
- Ideation. Crafting brief responses that include Channel Seven’s social media and off-network offerings including ideating, costing, and creating presentation materials for relevant Sales teams across our portfolio of premium brands (7News, Sunrise, My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, AFL, etc…)
- Implementation. Owning the implementation and delivery of all client social media campaigns for Seven Network.
- Optimisation. Delivering insights and recommendations for all social media campaigns, ensuring best in class campaign delivery and optimisations.
- Reporting. Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly pacing and delivery of social media budgets on client campaigns.
- Collaterals. Assisting in building collaterals for any off-network products, with a main focus on social media offerings.
- Training. Educating internal stakeholders on the benefits of Seven’s social media offering.
We are looking for someone who has:
· Minimum 2+ years of social media experience.
· An advanced understanding of social platforms, media buying and social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
· Good hustle and energy. We want someone passionate about all things social.
- An entrepreneurial approach and creative problem solving skills
· A passion for the industry and its people… your work, colleagues and clients.
· A desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into a category that’s exploding.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with multiple teams and various stakeholders simultaneously.
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint / OSX and Keynote knowledge.
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications and experience will be highly regarded.
If you have a passion for digital, and a readiness to help with growth of new business, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via the link provided.
Applications close October 31st 2018.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au