Social Media Producer
At Pacific Magazines, we believe in the power of storytelling to drive engagement and value with our audiences. From fashion and beauty, to food and fitness, home or lifestyle, we pride ourselves on creating premium content which is loved by Australians. As part of the country’s leading integrated media group, Seven West Media, we understand the intersection of strategy and ideas and the way audiences connect in the attention age.
Our portfolio includes leading global and iconic Australian media brands and more than 20 digital titles including: marie claire, InStyle, Better Homes & Gardens, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, New Idea, Home Beautiful, WHO, BEAUTYcrew and Foodiful.
With a growing social media audience of over 15 million touch points, Pacific Magazines is seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised Social Media Producer to join their team.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, management, execution and amplification of social media content for Pacific’s advertiser partnerships. Pacific creates best in class native social content for our key commercial partners to deliver their messages in a native way to engage our audiences.
You will provide input into social media strategy for commercial partnerships, assist with reporting, analysis and recommendations for continued growth and engagement and contribute to the development of creative ideas and tactics as part of the wider Pacific team.
- Produce, write, edit and amplify social media content
- Manage social media campaigns by coordinating ideation, creation of content, approvals, schedules, amplification strategies and post campaign reporting
- Maintain close collaborative relationship with editorial teams to ensure that all social media campaigns are on-brand and native for each individual brand
- Support the advertising teams with ideation and implementation of multi-channel briefs
- Analyse and understand audience-based research to assist with the development of relevant social media content for the target audience
- Identify trends and innovative opportunities to grow the Pacific Magazines community and add value to our clients’ campaigns
- Regular reporting and communications to key stakeholders including the Social Media Manager, and Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams
- Implement and optimise Facebook advertising, and report on results and effectiveness
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms through previous social media role(s)
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to change in fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong communication, project management and organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop Skills
If you have a passion for all things digital, with a drive to succeed and you can have fun while doing it, then we want to hear from you. This is a truly unique opportunity to progress your career, working within a fast-paced digital media environment.
Applications close on 31 October 2018.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.