Ad Tech Specialist
Job no: 973433
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated Ad Tech Specialist to scope, recommend and implement best practice digital ad tech for all of SWM’s new commercial platforms and opportunities.
By becoming a key internal ad tech specialist across SWM, this role will act as a key champion across the SWM group to ensure best in class ad tech and ad tech practices are implemented properly across all SWM digital assets.
This role is accountable and responsible for:
- Ad Tech Scoping, Recommendations and Implementation for all new digital deployments across SWM.
- Subject Matter Expert and Tech Resource. Working closely with the Commercial, Development and Technology teams across SWM to ensuring best practice ad tech and practices are employed across all new SWM digital builds.
- Roadmap Management and Development. Managing and further developing the ad tech roadmap for all key commercial ad tech focused initiatives, e.g. SSAI, ensuring these achieve the business’ objectives.
- Thought leadership on emerging Ad Tech-related commercial initiatives. Providing proactive recommendations, insights and thought leadership on emerging ad tech platforms and best practices relating to video, programmatic and data, ensuring SWM incorporates market leading platforms and practices on all new commercial builds.
Technical Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of Ad Technology and Operations Management experience, specifically with ad server, programmatic and data management ad tech.
- Experienced in digital media monetization within a large media publishers, particularly with video.
- Experience working alongside and collaboratively with front end developers, project managers and technology teams as part of new digital platform builds, particularly apps.
- Detailed understanding of ad serving, analytics and optimization technologies, as well as the digital media industry.
- Be a strategic and commercial focused thinker who can bring insights both digital sales and operations, along with deep product knowledge of Ad servers, SSPs, RTB and publisher products.
- Experience in a digital media agency, client or publisher
- Experience in senior level internal/external stakeholder relationships
Personality-based Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel (and ideally Powerpoint)
- Ability to develop positive and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy on all communication, presentations and printed materials internal or external with respect to advertising operations and delivery.
- Highly developed organizational skills with the ability to plan, coordinate and deliver on multiple tasks in the time requested
- Highly effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present credibly, concisely and effectively at all agency and client levels
- Demonstrated ability to work well both as part of a team and autonomously with a willingness to take on tasks with minimal supervision, but ability to effectively manage up on delivery to those tasks.
- Display a positive and proactive attitude and a readiness to help with growth of new business
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au