Acquisition Marketing Manager – Subscriptions
Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager who is passionate about delivering exceptional results to join our direct marketing team, working on our newspaper titles. We are looking for a creative thinker with a hands on approach, ideally with experience in the subscriptions or membership acquisition space.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is all about data-driven decision making and uses insights to inform strategy, shape activity, and assess results.
This is a brilliant opportunity to apply your creative ideas and execution skills and be part of a fun, fast paced and results focussed team.
What your day will look like:
- Develop the acquisition plan to drive membership, engagement, improve cost per acquisition and extend life time value.
- Manage campaign production – campaign planning, campaign testing, addressing legal and systems requirements, communication plans & production, and reporting results.
- Undertake post campaign analysis to optimise ROI and inform future campaigns.
- Continually review and manage subscriber and prospect touch points to improve user experience and drive value for the customer and the company.
- Co-manage the EDM plan, execute strategy, optimising for maximum conversion and retention.
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing and practical marketing experience of 3+ years.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Experience in the digital area including social and a good understanding of user experience.
- Project management skills and the ability to negotiate and problem solve.
- Hands-on approach – utilise your own skills to deliver outcomes.
- Commercial acumen – written and analytical skills.
If this sounds like you then please apply and include a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the position and what skills you have that will make you successful in the role.
An attractive remuneration package and access to great benefits, including on site gym is available for the right candidate. If this sounds like you then you must supply a covering letter addressing your suitability for this particular position and your CV must demonstrate your achievements as they relate to the requirements above.
For queries regarding the role, please contact Natallie Black on (08) 9482 9211.
For queries about your application please contact Human Resources on (08) 9482 3457.
Apply now via the link below.