Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Data & Reporting Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team and work closely with senior business stakeholders.
Based in our Perth office, you will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of reports for large sets of data and providing meaningful analytical insights.
For this position, we are ideally seeking an experienced BI professional who possesses an analytical mindset to provide guidance across reporting and data to senior business stakeholders, so your strong communication skills will be important to be successful in the role.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Solid experience working with the Microsoft BI technology stack i.e SSIS, SSRS, and other BI tools such as Tableau & Spotfire
- Proven experience working as a BI Analyst, Data Warehouse Specialist or ETL Developer.
- Experience in database development i.e T-SQL, stored procedures, writing queries
- A strong background working on ETL and Data warehouse projects in Business Intelligence domains.
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of stakeholders from senior or mid-level
- Excellent communication skills and a strong business acumen
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic team player who is passionate across reporting and analytics.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions about the job application process please contact 08 9482 3560.