We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Application and Systems Developer to join our IT Application Development team.
Based in our Osborne Park office you will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of a wide variety of customer-facing and business critical applications across both Windows and Linux platforms (both in-house and cloud hosted)
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
· Solid experience as a developer including experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC), Java and PHP
· Experience in SQL including MS-SQL and MySQL databases
· Desire to develop and support custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Have used tools like Git, JIRA and Confluence
· Experience in Scripting languages under both Windows and Linux environments
· Exposure to Continuous Integration environments and tools
· Experience using Unit testing tools and frameworks
· SSRS, SSAS, SSIS database services experience desirable
If this sounds like you please submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the application process please feel free to contract HR on 9482 3560
Applications close on Sunday the 3rd of February at 5pm