IT Security Manager
Job no: 973549
Work type: Full time
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform Australian media business of Seven Network; Pacific Magazines as well as Western Australia’s news publishing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Security Manager to join our team. Based in Sydney, the IT Security Manager will report directly into our Chief Technology Information Officer. This newly created position will develop and implement effective Security solutions for Seven West Media users and customers, both internally within Australian and externally through Seven West Media’s online presence.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Lead strategic security planning to achieve business goals by evaluating and recommending security solutions.
- Define and ensure maintenance of the security policies and standards of the group
- Review initiatives and projects against security policies and standards and provide recommendations
- Preparing for and managing security audits
- Identify and apply process and procedural improvements across security and architectural functions
- Work with relevant IT stakeholders to enhance quality, resilience, performance and general supportability of key systems and services
We are looking for someone who:
- Extensive Information Technology background, including Infrastructure, Applications, Project Management, Security and Service Delivery (minimum 10 years experience)
- Demonstrates a robust business acumen
- Ability to think and work strategically
Please apply using the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au