Digital Coordinator (Casual, 4 days per week)
Job no: 973550
Work type: Casual
Based in Everleigh, this role is the primary point of contact for the Seven West Media (SWM) Product and Technology team. Your role will be to ensure the department will be supported professionally, efficiently and effectively. Primary responsibilities include office support and administration services as well as act as a project coordinator on SWM product and technology initiatives.
- Administrative support to the Product and Technology team
- Diary management including travel bookings and coordination of team meetings and minute taking.
- Management of expenses, invoice payments and purchase orders.
- Coordinating client events as requested (Inc. sourcing venues, catering, etc.).
- Preparing documents and/or proofreading correspondence for senior managers;
- Maintaining office supplies (Inc. general stationery, company specific stationery, food and drink catering); and
- Maintaining a registry of the team's technical equipment (laptops and projectors etc.).
- Assist with reporting and general preparation for major client presentations and/or board meetings;
- Undertake standalone projects or be an active participant in SWM/Seven projects where the New Digital Products team is playing a role;
- Support regular project summary reviews and complete actions where necessary; and
- Follow up on receipt of signed contracts, statements of work and purchase orders.
To be successful in this role, you will be an organised and efficient Coordinator who can adapt quickly to an ever changing environment. Adaptability is key to your role as you support a team of people who will have different needs at the one time. This role suits individuals who thrive in an environment that is fast paced, hardworking and fun. Being an active participant of this team will push you outside your comfort zone.
- The skills and experiences listed below are required:
- Proven ability to work amongst and be an active participant on high performing teams;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au