Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print to publishing in moments across social, digital, apps and events.
We are currently looking for a Retail Account Manager to join the team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the National Business Manager, you will assist in the management and development of the Pacific business within the key national supermarkets, travel retail, convenience and DDS retailers.
As Retail Account Manager, you will:
- Assist with the business plan development and management of go to market strategy and objectives for current retail partners and potential future retailers.
- Contribute in the development of retail sales channel strategy by account to achieve business sales and market share objectives.
- Communicate – determine and deliver to appropriate forums key information to field personnel; attend merchandiser and industry meetings as required; liaison with distributors; and deliver timely reports.
- Manage promotional and marketing activity in the designated accounts.
- Position Pacific as the preferred category partner within the magazine category through building and maintaining working relationships with key retail partners.
- Ensure maximum ranging potential of Pacific Magazines portfolio in designated accounts.
- Report key retail initiatives/developments/results to the wider business.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close Friday, 25 January 2019.
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.