Pacific Magazines is transforming from a magazines company to a content powerhouse. We have gone from publishing in months with print to publishing in moments across social, digital, apps and events.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Digital Content Producer to join the team on a freelance (five days a week) basis. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Digital Content Manager, you will assist with curating, managing, producing and executing audio, visual, interactive and editorial content on social media and digital platforms.
As Digital Content Producer, you will:
- Scope, create and produce entertainment, news, lifestyle, fashion and beauty content, as well as generate innovative ideas to attract, engage and retain Pacific Magazines digital audiences
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to implement digital content across individual brands and
- Create content opportunities beyond print requirements and integrate online/social content with print editorial content.
- Achieve set targets around website traffic, social media platform community size and engagement levels, as well as digital revenue targets.
- Use audience based research tools such as Google Analytics and Nielsen Market Intelligence to monitor & benchmark content performance and assist with the development of content that is relevant to the brands’ audience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Have a passion for writing quality and engaging content that connects with an audience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of search engine optimisation and keywords.
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including digital usability principles and deliver content to correct specifications
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for multimedia channels
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Must provide a strong portfolio of production work that demonstrates range of skills and scope of productions.
- Creative background with experience in developing original ideas into original content for digital audiences desirable.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast, creative environment in one of the country’s most progressive organisations, with the scope to take your career to the next level and beyond, please apply now.
Applications close Friday, 25 January 2019.
At Pacific Magazines our mantra is ‘we build the brands people love’ and we pride ourselves on being Australia’s most innovative publisher across mass women’s, men’s, lifestyle and youth titles, and associated products in the print and digital spaces.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven West Media Group, a market-leading Australian multi-platform media business active in broadcast television, magazine publishing, content generation and e-commerce and a dominant force in all the categories in which we operate. Be part of our journey.