Job no: 973563
Work type: Full time
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to prioritise, co-ordinate & manage day to day promotional activity across relevant mediums, with the purpose of promoting Seven’s programs, people & events across Brisbane and Gold Coast. Main responsibilities and duties include;
- Assist in the development and implementation of local strategies and campaigns to maximise exposure of our programs
- Daily assessment of program performances through analysis of ratings data.
- Assist Marketing Executives in the coordination of Seven sponsorships - book and manage promotional staff, prepare staff briefing documents for marketing events and activations, event planning and on ground management.
- Assist Marketing Executives with content creation, copy writing, scheduling, posting and monitoring for social media campaigns that support on air programs and external partnerships
- Initiate, coordinate and execute program promotions and competitions for our social channels
- Identify publicity drop concepts around program launches to create talk topics for radio and print contacts along with creating a social media buzz.
- Processing of invoices, timesheets and reconciling corporate credit cards
- Provide administrative support to Marketing Manager and wider marketing department
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and work to deadline under pressure
- Ability to build independent relationships and rapport with external parties
- High level knowledge of social media platforms
- Past experience in a publicity or marketing role will be highly regarded.
- Current drivers licence is essential
Please apply through the link provided.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au