Social Media Producer (Casual)
Job no: Social Media Producer
Work type: Casual
We are looking for a keen Social Media Producer to join our Network Marketing team based at Australian Technology Park, Eveleigh.
The role’s main responsibilities are to implement social strategies, publish and moderate accounts across Seven’s entertainment programming portfolio.
You are a highly organised communicator who can spot a typo from ten paces. You will join a dynamic, creative team working on the best brands in Television and Digital media.
- Implement the content calendar, brief in creative, and manage multiple projects to deliver to deadlines
- Write posts, own the scheduling and community management and drive engagement through moderation and conversation
- Assist the wider marketing team with promotional efforts including on-air competitions, community activation and amplification of Talent accounts and activity
- Work closely with digital producers from Seven’s reality, drama and other entertainment shows as well as members of the Publicity, Creative and Promo teams to identify content opportunities that build audiences and drive engagement
- Report on performance, understand our target audiences and the latest trends in social media and how to optimize activity to deliver on reach and quality benchmarks
This is a full time casual position and will sometimes require after hours and weekend work to support Seven’s prime time shows.
The successful candidate will have a Comms degree and experience working across social accounts in a TV/Video/Publishing, PR, Agency or Client capacity. Experience with the Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro are also desirable.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au