Senior Programme / Project Manager
Job no: 973586
Work type: Full time
The role will see you work with all relevant SWM departments across Digital and Broadcast including senior management, product, marketing & sales and third-party suppliers including IOC to ensure the Tokyo Olympic games are successfully delivered, supported and managed.
You will be a self-starter that’s hyper-organized and task-focused with a proven track record of delivery of large-scale projects to budget and on time. You get your hands dirty and take ownership when your skill set is needed. You thrive working with different groups and personalities, finding the most effective ways to keep things on time and schedule. You love being part of a multi-disciplinary team that delivers best-in-class products
We are looking for someone who has a passion for great consumer products, Television and OTT(Streaming) Product delivery. You must be a leader and manager who can clearly articulate their ideas, be able to interpret business requirements and convert them into development and delivery plans, timelines and projects. You also must be personable, have an amazing attention to detail and able to guide our key stakeholders on our digital journey.
- Manage stakeholders across all areas of the business, on the project, including legal, publicity, marketing, sport, promos, design, engineering, production, programming, data, research, development, sales and finance teams.
- Effective stakeholder management, including Executive Management, to provide confidence in project processes and set expectations appropriately
- Manage reporting to stakeholders including budget tracking, schedules updates, resourcing assignment, risks and issues register with appropriate escalation processes
- Lead matrix teams with cross functional staff from all relevant business units
- Resource assignment and levelling to ensure that available resources are used effectively
- Communicate throughout teams and lead by example
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 7 years’ experience directing the programme delivery of consumer-facing, digital products and services using both Agile and conventional (e.g. Prince 2) project and programme management methodologies.
- Management of projects or programmes with budgets in excess of $5m p.a. and a track record of demonstrable, successful delivery.
- Senior leadership experience in the development of global, high-volume, high-availability, consumer facing, digital products and services in the media, publishing and news sectors.
- Experience delivering products and services in the subscription and/or transactional video-on-demand space
- Requires knowledge of the entire digital video production, management and distribution chain with a focus on B2C video applications.
- Experience leading and setting the vision for multi-disciplined, global programme teams
- Stakeholder Engagement – experience of managing in a complex organisational environment where influencing and stakeholder engagement are paramount to success
- People Management – capability to attract, recruit and retain talent. Ability to develop personnel through the organisation
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Visit us at www.sevenwestmedia.com.au