Seven West Media is the leading listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Channel Seven, the leading free to air capital city television network; Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership, Western Australia's leading newspapers The West Australian, The Sunday Times and associated WA regional newspapers and Redwave Media radio stations.
Seven West Media is looking for a highly motivated Sponsorship Executive to join our Marketing team.
Based in our Perth office and reporting to the head of sponsorship, this role is primarily tasked with project managing and delivering on the implementation of all Seven West Media WA sponsorships.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Project manage, implement and activate the current calendar of Seven West Media WA sponsorships as assigned by the head of sponsorship.
- Prepare sponsorship and event proposals, and work with the head of sponsorships in creating and implementing new ways to activate the sponsorship portfolio
- ensuring all sponsorships reflect our core brand values and are delivered within budget and on time, whilst always maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage sponsorship activation budgets, event reporting and merchandise inventory
- Work collaboratively with other marketing functions (publicity, promotions, editorial) to generate ideas and share information and knowledge throughout the department.
- Keep an eye on emerging trends within the events industry, and upcoming events that our brands can partner & engage with.
- Provide flexibility as required to work outside of normal business hours, including weekends to accommodate sponsored events, activations and other activities.
Skills and experience:
- A background and experience in media, sponsorship implementation, event management, and/or promotional marketing with a focus on flawless implementation
- A demonstrated ability to multi task, work well under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent at multi-tasking and managing time efficiently
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with confidence communicating with people at all levels
- Friendly and positive personality to build on client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re a team player who’s able to develop and foster productive working relationship.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Have the ability to problem solve and ﬁnd solutions to complex issues.
If this is you, please apply by submitting your written application including a covering letter outlining why you are expressing interest in the position and what you can bring to the role and a resume detailing your qualifications and experience.
Applications close Friday the 8th of March at 5pm, unless a suitable applicant is found prior to this date.
Apply via Seek of the Seven West Media Careers website.
If you have any job specific questions please contact 08 9482 3651 and for questions relating to your application, please contact 08 9482 3560.